What we can offer
Start your career and grow with CEVA in the expanding Central European markets!
At Central and Eastern Europe CEVA we provide you with the right start and give you an opportunity to develop your career while working with us. 7 countries, 6 languages and different cultures – our region offers extensive career opportunities and a range of professional perspectives. However, one thing is always the same – we always care about your career!
Start you professional career in an international environment! If you’re an university student and feel logistics is the career for you, come and join us in making the world a better place! We offer interesting internship positions in the following departments: Finance, HR, Administration, Sea/road/air freight
Join us in representing a world class company, one of the leaders in global logistics. We guarantee to develop your professional qualifications and encourage you to take on new challenges. You will gain extensive professional experience by working with us. We offer attractive employment conditions, a number of benefits and perks and an excellent working atmosphere!
If you are an experienced specialist or manager with the key know-how in our profession and are interested in taking up a job in a well established international company, do not hesitate to contact us! You will not only have a real impact on the development of our company, but will also get ideal working conditions with a wide plethora of perks and benefits and a variety of opportunities to grow your potential.
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) You are hereby informed that the personal details provided by you in the recruitment process will be administrated jointly by CEVA Logistics Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Bielsko – Biała, ul. Sukiennicza 7, 43 – 300 Bielsko – Biała, KRS [National Court Register number]: 0000119944, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 547-15-71-905, REGON [business activity type]: 012192119, and by CEVA Freight (Poland) Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 33, 02 – 822 Warsaw, KRS: 0000229880 NIP: 5222760866 REGON: 140078999. Please also note that:
- Your personal details will be processed by CEVA Logistics Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Bielsko – Biała, and by CEVA Freight (Poland) Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, for the purposes of conducting and completing the recruitment process, under your express consent (in compliance with Article 6 (1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- Your personal details will be processed until the completion of the recruitment process.
- The joint administrators of personal data are allowed to entrust the processing of your personal details to other entities belonging to the CEVA* capital group.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal details, correct or remove them, and restrict their processing, and also the right to object to their processing and to transfer such data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above will not affect the legal compliance of the processing of your personal details, under your express consent, before its withdrawal. If you would like to cancel the consent, once granted, you can send us an email: SH-NE-CE-Recruiting@CevaLogistics.com or contact us: https://praca.cevalogistics.com.pl/english/contact/.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory body.
- The provision of data in the scope as defined under the applicable regulations is voluntary but indispensable for the recruitment process. The provision of additional personal details is voluntary and subject to your express consent.
- Any decisions on the conduction and completion of the recruitment process may be taken in an automatic mode (through profiling) with the aim of pre-qualifying candidates for certain positions.
* CEVA Freight Austria GmbH, with its registered office in Austria; CEVA Logistics Headoffice B.V., with its registered office in the Netherlands.
We have developed a special CSTARS program – CEVA Recognition Program, which aims to promote CEVA employees and teams.
CEVA employees can submit their ideas in the following categories:
- Excellence in operation
- Reliable performance
- Corporate Social Responsibility