From August 2nd, CEVA was carrying out the implementation process for newly hired employees in Komorniki. This time, we focused on a new approach to the onboarding process – Scavenger Hunt!
The onboarding game took place in the newly opened warehouse.
The competition was among six teams.
Eight thematic stands were allocated around the warehouse, where participants faced manual and substantive tasks in areas such as:
- Health & Safety – evacuation simulation,
- QHSE – waste segregation and parkour for forklifts,
- OPS – folding cardboard boxes on time,
- BPE – answering LEAN and KAIZEN related questions hidden among the shelves,
- HR – a crossword
- Amazon Client Station – a quiz on the Kahoot platform,
- CEVA Station – a fortune wheel,
- BONUS station – building a structure (from warehouse waste, in line with the ECO principle) that will protect the egg dropped from heights from breaking.
All teams proved great commitment and knowledge. Despite a slight difference in points, we chose the winner – the “Dragons” took the podium!
The new way of onboarding turned out to be a huge success, which we intend to repeat in the future!