CEVA Logistics - leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in freight-forwarding, warehousing, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 160 countries worldwide
is looking for a best candidate to join our HR Central & Eastern Europe organization as a:
Business Development Manager Contract Logistics
- Kategoria - Sales
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
• Planning to develop and implement a CL business development strategy (national)
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most important business local sales opportunities
• Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to the HQ
• Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organisation’s services.
• Lead the most important meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners in compliant way to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation’s business interests.
• Liaise with a variety of management and staff within CEVA and across the CEVA Group as a means of facilitating own projects and other business development initiatives.
• Ensures the annual plan and any revisions of the budget for business development, in collaboration with the competent operational Division
• Collaborate with Solution Design / Operational / IT teams/ Legal Department whenever it is needed to ensure the sales plan
• University degree
• Experience in contract logistics sales on the Polish market. Minimum requirement is 5 years of experience in the field of CL Business Development.
• Proven track record of knowledge in special sector (e-com, automotive, technology) will be beneficial.
• Local law / regulations connected to the contact logistics environment
• Very good knowledge of English (German will be beneficial), MS Office, negotiations, formal presentation skills + solution design/operational knowledge
• Results Oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills (relationship building)
• Available to frequent travels
• Positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and customer focused orientation
• Proven contacts, successes, relationships on local market
We offer interesting, quite independent BD job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, company car, benefit system)Aplikuj teraz