CEVA provides world-class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, CEVA offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination. Together with CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group and CEVA’s strategic partner, we are able to offer our customers end-to-end logistics solutions. CEVA’s integrated global network has facilities in over 160 countries and around 58,000 employees; all dedicated to delivering consistently excellent operations and supply chain solutions.
Business Development Manager Contract Logistics
- Kategoria - Sales
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
• Planning to develop and implement a CL business development strategy (national)
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most important business local sales opportunities
• Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to the HQ
• Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organization’s services.
• Lead the most important meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners in compliant way to pursue business opportunities and protect the organization’s business interests.
• Liaise with a variety of management and staff within CEVA and across the CEVA Group as a means of facilitating own projects and other business development initiatives.
• Ensures the annual plan and any revisions of the budget for business development, in collaboration with the competent operational Division
• Collaborate with Solution Design / Operational / IT teams/ Legal Department whenever it is needed to ensure the sales plan
The ideal candidate:
• University degree
• Experience in contract logistics sales on the Polish market. Minimum requirement is 5 years of experience in the field of CL Business Development.
• Proven track record of knowledge in special sector (e-com, automotive, technology) will be beneficial.
• Local law / regulations connected to the contact logistics environment
• Very good knowledge of English and Polish, MS Office, negotiations, formal presentation skills + solution design/operational knowledge
• Results Oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills (relationship building)
• Available to frequent travels
• Positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and customer focused orientation
• Proven contacts, successes, relationships on local market
We offer interesting, quite independent BD job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, company car, benefit system)Aplikuj teraz