- Kategoria - Management Staff
- Lokalizacja - Bielsko-Biała
• Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organizationqqqqs accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
• Manages general ledger reconciliations in accordance with policy and Company standards (actively monitors accounts, identifies and resolves outstanding accounting issues).
• Cooperates and controls performance of external shared service function.
• Performs monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
• Manages statistical reporting.
• Manages preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
• Secures compliance with local tax (VAT, CIT) and statutory regulations. Responsible for timely submission of necessary tax declarations and preparation of statutory financial statements.
• Foresees tax risks and recommends solutions.
• Interacts with internal and external auditors as necessary to complete audits.
• Documents and updates processes and procedures
• Manages and motivates subordinate staff; reviews and assesses performance, builds employee capacity, supports their professional development.
Skills and experience:
• Extensive knowledge of General Ledger Accounting, Financial Reporting.
• Very good English.
• Very good communication skills.
• Experience in multinational environment.
• Knowledge of local tax regulations (especially VAT and CIT)
• Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in managerial position.
• Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
• Strong, stress resistant and capable individual with very good technical and people management skills
• Highly motivated with determination for goal achievements
• Experience with working with BPO/SSC
• Likes working in dynamic and challenging environment