CEVA provides world-class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, CEVA offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination. Together with CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group and CEVA’s strategic partner, we are able to offer our customers end-to-end logistics solutions. CEVA’s integrated global network has facilities in over 160 countries and around 58,000 employees; all dedicated to delivering consistently excellent operations and supply chain solutions.
Commercial Marketing Manager
- Kategoria - Specialist
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
Commercial Marketing Manager will lead all commercial marketing activities in Poland. Creates market and competitor analysis. Supports the set up of the local Business Plan and defines the overall marketing plan with a special focus on campaigns. Creates and implements marketing material to support lead generation and lead nurturing. Drives inbound and outbound activities with focus on market automation. Monitors the entire customer journey and identifies marketing approaches to generate a positive customer experience.
- Creates marketing plan and budget plan in alignment with local business plan
- Defines campaigns and implements campaign process
- Monitors active customer journey and identifies marketing activities to optimize customer experience
- Launches global and regional product campaigns
- Analysis local market, competition, industries
- Creates concepts for webinars with internal and external experts
- Sets up lead communication flow
- Creates gated content such as use cases, white papers, customer videos etc.
- Supports regional marketing projects
- Supports regional logistics academy with material and concepts
- Studies of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Marketing Manager in the B2B segment
- Solid Knowledge of B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Planning, Strategic Marketing, CRM, Customer Journey. Easy access to software and tools such as adobe suite, CMS , Market automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketer etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
We offer interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)Aplikuj teraz