CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you 'Dare to Grow' with us?
Compensation & Benefits Manager Eastern Europe
- Kategoria - Specjaliści
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Act as lead C&B contact for the EE cluster, operating as a proactive partner for HR Business Partners and business leadership
- Manage total reward agenda for the EE employees' group, in line with Regional and Global Reward Policy
- Provide expert compensation guidance and carrying out adequate benchmarking and competitive analysis in support of the company's reward strategy
- Adapt and implement Incentive and variable pay mix as and when required, in frame of global systems
- Conduct Compensation & Benefits cost and competitiveness analysis for 10 countries, multiple locations in the largest ones
- Make recommendations on competitive salary data for 30 plus locations for budget purposes
- Work with Regional Director Compensation & Benefits to complete the annual pay for performance compensation & bonus planning process across 30 plus locations
- Provide support for promotions and pay adjustments as and when required
- Coordinate the EE participation in external salary surveys and analyse reports to obtain information for compensation proposals and budgets
- Co-ordinate job evaluation processes when needed, that ensure consistency of approach across the EE cluster
- Monitor trends affecting pay and benefits and assess how their organization can improve practices or policies
- Using a variety of analytical, database, and presentation software, draw conclusions, present findings, and make recommendations to HR VP Cluster
- Deliver cluster HR initiatives, projects and programs, ensuring alignment with Global Reward Policy
- Coordinate the compensation & benefits programs, ensuring work is completed accurately and on schedule
- Effect change without direct exercise of command
- Influence others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures
- Co-operate on daily basis with HR colleagues (managers, HR BPs, admins) from across CEE countries and corporate office, communicate with leadership team (cluster, global and in-country), communication with vendors
- Review and adapt C&B plans, policies and processes, making recommendations and managing the implementation of change and/or new initiatives
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Diploma Level Education
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or 6-7 years HR background with specialist experience in C&B
- Skilled user of Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced user of Excel
- Good data interpretation skills
- Ability to generate detailed analysis reports
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Track record of attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Team Player
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastnameatcevalogistics.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.