CEVA Logistics - leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in freight management (air & ocean), warehousing, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our organization as a:
Field Sales Professional
- Kategoria - Specjaliści
- Lokalizacja - Kraków, Rzeszów, Katowice
• May supervise staff including hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and performance management; staff supervised are typically at the operator/administrator level.
• Overseeing or reviewing, completing and processing various degrees of sales forms, documents, databases, and related materials and information.
• Providing basic to more specialized analysis, interpretation and counsel to staff, management, and functional leaders regarding sales policies, programs and practices; involves standard to large/complex operations and leading implementation and change.
• Providing feedback and guidance researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve management and employee questions and requirements; assists with receiving customer feedback and coordinating resources and responses as required.
• Analyzes and reviews operations, results, feedback and related sales information on an ongoing to as needed basis to determine trends, draw conclusions, interpret findings, and presents results, proposals and recommendations to management.
• Ensuring the accuracy of more standard to very complex sales and operational databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; works with teams to resolve discrepancies.
• Assisting with developing sales or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements, receives direction and presents information to management; may develop and manage areas that are moderate in scope or impact.
• Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and assists with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensures process and operations compliance and receives guidance within these areas as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
•University degree preferred but will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
• Proven & successful experience in freight forwarding business/ logistics company
• Min. 2 years of work on similar position of Field sales/ sales support/ telesales and/or experience in quotations, rates/ prices calculations & customer communication
• Proven and successful experience in freight-forwarding business/ logistics company
• Solid air & ocean freight products knowledge & developed network/ contact to suppliers within forwarding
• Polish & English languages skills on very good level (both written and oral)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
• Well- developed interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Good problem solver & team player attitude
• Good organizational and analytical skills