At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
HR SSC & Administration Professional EE
- Kategoria - Specjaliści
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
- Overseeing and reviewing the data contained within human resources databases, forms, documents to ensure accurate information in the system;
- Ensuring the accuracy of human resources and operational databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; working with teams to resolve discrepancies;
- Prepare and present monthly KPI report according to the defined process;
- Providing basic to more specialized analysis of the data;
- Providing feedback to improve the service offering to support making the team more effective;
- Analyzing and reviewing processes, results, feedback and related information on an ongoing basis to determine trends, draw conclusions and presents results;
- Assisting with developing human resources and payroll or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements, receives direction and presents information to management;
- Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and assists with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, ensuring process and operations compliance with manager oversight.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong English communication skills to provide and receive directions;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - knowledge of Power BI would be beneficial);
- Ability to work with confidential data;
- General knowledge of HR and payroll processes.
- Reviewing, completing, developing, and analyzing information.
- University degree, in human resources, business administration or related functional area or equivalent education and experience is often accepted.
- ca 1-2 years of professional experience in human resources
interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system).
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.Aplikuj teraz