At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that"s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
IT Global Business Analyst
- Kategoria - Specjaliści
- Lokalizacja - Warszawa
Do you have a logistic heart? Let it beat by CEVA! If you are a passionate IT Business Analyst with customer focus and want to be a key differentiator to make business flow, this is a great challenge to accelerate.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world"s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 170 countries and reported revenues of almost €8 billion.
CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most professional company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities. Because of our business growth we are looking for a new IT Global Business Analyst.
Overall objectives and responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions. The department you will be working for delivers high quality project management and implementation specialism to the CEVA operations and its clients.
Part of your job is to implement specialized IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services we provide to customers.
You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business Development, operations and the client.
You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces.
Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients are part of your job as well.
In general, you will:
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with CEVA Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with CEVA Operations and at time with the External Customer.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key User"s with the CEVA operations on the system and best practice.
As a Business Analyst, you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close corporation with other CEVA colleagues globally in different roles.
Required skills and experience:
- A bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background
- At least 5 years" experience in a large international logistic environment;
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Blue Yonder DLx dispatcher is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing;
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills;
- Analytical and flexible
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
- Interesting, independent job in a global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.Aplikuj teraz