CEVA Logistics - leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in freight management (air & ocean), warehousing, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our organization as a:
Logistic Process Engineer
- Kategoria - Specialist
- Lokalizacja - Bielsko-Biała
- analyzing existing processes, procedures and systems, identifying improvements and making impact analyzes
- translating desired changes or innovations into concrete proposals for process, procedure or system changes
- develop process, procedure and system optimizations and coordinate the individual projects
- developing various models for capacity, productivity, turnaround time, inventory levels, resources etc. in accordance with guidelines
- making cost price calculations and resource calculations
- align proposals and solutions with internal and external parties
- advising internal and external about the possibilities for improvement
- making a contribution to guaranteeing implemented optimizations
- tailoring customer needs to the various internal disciplines and coordinating procedures, processes and systems
- training employees for new processes
The ideal candidate:
o Bachelor"s Degree preferred; or a combination of work experience and completion of the LDP Program
o Minimum two years operational experience
o Minimum 5 years warehouse logistics experience preferred
o Experienced in directing and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, metrics, and regulatory compliance (both domestic and international)
o Must be able to read, write and speak Polish and English fluently (fluency in a third language preferred)
o Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
o Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
o Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
o Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific related software applications.
o Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards and systems implementation experience.
What we offer:
A challenging and rewarding role in a global organization with multiple development opportunities. Collaborative work environment & market competitive package (including company car).Aplikuj teraz