CEVA Logistics - leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in freight-forwarding, warehousing, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our HR global organization as a:
- Kategoria - Specialist
- Lokalizacja - Poland
Job location: CEVA entities within Poland
The scope of the role is responsibility for managing project management office in the area of Contract Logistics in Eastern & Central Europe.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Managing projects in E&CE cluster including warehousing project implementations of new customers business, new business for existing customers and their transition to new facilities, other projects as improvements, innovations, etc.
• Review calculations made by Solution Design on start - up costs, lead-times, productivities
• Elaborating project plans: Milestone plan, Project schedule, Resourse plan, Quality plan, Communication plan, Document Control plan, Risk plan, budget
• Set up project organization
• Control the project progress
• Lead the project team
• Organizing, leading and participating meetings
• Reporting to project owner/sponsor and steering committee
• Implementing scope and give support after handover
• P&L responsible in collaboration with the Contract or site manager over the project scope
Your skills and experience
• Experience in project management and engineering, preferable in a logistics environment
• Relevant working experience in logistics and supply chain, consulting, and/or manufacturing
• PRINCE2 or other PMI certification would be an advantage
Special Knowledge & Skills
• Experience in project management & warehousing.
• Supply chain design, logistics/warehousing engineering or experience would be an asset.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to think analytically.
• Preferable experience in line role in logistics
• Able to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
• Contract Logistics costs and calculation awareness.
• Practical knowledge of LEAN tools would be an advantage.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Able to read, write and speak English fluently
• "Can-do" mentality, positive attitude and demonstrated ability to work independently
• Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate, and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
• Ability to effectively train team members and other colleagues
• Willingness to travel
What we offer
• An exciting opportunity in an international environment
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• Bonus opportunity