CEVA Logistics - leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide.
Senior Robotic Process Automation Specialist
- Kategoria - Specjaliści
- Lokalizacja - Poznań
Overall objectives and responsibilities:
Senior RPA Specialist is an IT person responsible for development of automation improvements. In particular, requirements gathering and assessment, design, development, testing and maintenance of delivered RPA solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying automation opportunities for stakeholders by proposing solutions to automate repetitive tasks
- Requirements gathering and assessment, writing functional specifications
- Providing solution design and pricing input to RPA requests
- Developing, testing and delivery of new automations utilising Automation Anywhere and other development tools
- Run and maintain of delivered RPA solutions
- Technical assessment of upgrades and management of regression testing and deployment
- Following project and software development methodologies and processes
- Maintaining a pipeline of Automation Opportunities within CEE cluster
- Working closely with the Global Development community within CEVA for Automation
As Senior RPA Specialist you will be a part of the IT team, moreover you will cooperate closely with other CEVA colleagues around the globe in different roles.
Education & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor degree with strong IT technology background
Preferred Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar position
- Experience in managing IT solution design and delivery
- Wide breadth of knowledge of IT systems and their potential for integration
- Project delivery skills and familiarity with the project lifecycle
- Good knowledge of JAVA and .NET and/or VBA and/or SQL
- Experience and certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- Microsoft Server and Networking experience
- Proven track record of RPA developments
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in English
Interesting job in a global organization with multiple development opportunities. Challenging role in a multilingual and multicultural high profile, ambitious IT professionals. Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, company car and mobile, benefit system).